Introducing the BOLTS EV Smart Home EV Charger - The Ultimate EV Charging Solution
Say goodbye to long wait times and hello to a fast and efficient charge. With the BOLTS EV Smart Home EV Charger, you can now charge your electric vehicle at the convenience of your own home. This Level 2 charging station can charge any EV up to 40 amps with NEMA 14-50P or up to 48 amps with hardwired installation, making it compatible with any electric car. It even comes with an integrated cable management system for a sleek and organized setup.
Features and Benefits of the Bolts EV Charging Station
- Level 2 electric vehicle charging station: With the ability to charge any electric vehicle at a speed of up to 40 amps with NEMA 14-50P or up to 48 amps with a hardwired installation, the Bolts EV Charging Station is the perfect solution for all your home EV charging needs.
- Compatible with all electric vehicles: With a 24-foot cable and SAE J1772 connector, this charging station is designed to work with most electric vehicles on the market today. An adapter may be required for Tesla vehicles.
- User-friendly app: The Emporia app allows you to schedule your charging sessions when electricity is cheapest, as well as track energy use and see all your charging data in one place.
- Track energy use: With the ability to track energy use, you can better understand and control your energy consumption.
- Integrated cable management: Say goodbye to tangled cables and cluttered charging stations. The Bolts EV Charging Station comes with integrated cable management to keep everything neat and organized.
- Durable design: Built to withstand the elements, the Bolts EV Charging Station features a weatherproof, dust-tight polycarbonate enclosure that is designed for both indoor and outdoor use.
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty: Enjoy peace of mind with the industry-leading 3-year manufacturer's warranty for use under normal residential operating conditions.
- UL certification: The Bolts EV Charging Station has been designed with your safety in mind and has been tested and consulted on by UL. Please note that the initial summer 2021 run of chargers will not be UL certified.
- Compliant with international standards: The Bolts EV Charging Station is manufactured to comply with international safety standards, including NEC 625 - Electric Vehicle Charging System Equipment; SAE J1772 - Electric Vehicle Conductive Charge Coupler Standard; UL 817 - Cord Sets and Power-Supply Cords; UL 991 - Safety Tests for Safety-Related Controls Employing Solid-State Devices; UL 2231 - Standard for Personnel Protection Systems for Electric Vehicle Supply Circuit; UL 2251 - Standard for Plugs, Receptacles and Couplers for Electric Vehicles, and UL 2594 - Standard for Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment.
- Ground fault interrupt: The charging station is equipped with a ground fault interrupt with 15mA to 20mA trip sensitivity to protect against electric shock.
- Internal temperature monitoring: The charging station's internal temperature is continuously monitored and will shut off if it exceeds 98° C.
- Missing ground detection: The safety ground is constantly monitored during operation, and charging will shut off if the ground is missing.
- Pilot signal protection: The EV connector and cable are de-energized when exposed to a strain that could result in the exposure of live parts.
- Power interlock: The EV connector and cable are de-energized when uncoupled from the EV.
- Self-check sequence: A self-check sequence is performed during startup, every three hours, and before charging to ensure the unit is working properly and safely.
- Stuck relay detection: The charging station checks to ensure relays are functioning properly and providing proper power gating.
- Surge detection: The charging station constantly monitors for power surges during operation and will shut off if a surge is detected.
- Ventilation required checks: The charging station checks for ventilation requests from the EV and will prevent charging if ventilation is not available.
Take a look at what's new!
Smart Home EV Charger
Sale Sold out
Regular price $499.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per